Highly recommended accommodation for all the attractions of the Sierra Nevada: Palomino, Rio Don Diego, Quebrada Valencia and trips to the Flamenco Sanctuary or the artisanal market along Riohacha’s Boardwalk.a.
La Mar de Bien is ideally located for a trip to Tayrona Park during the day where one can return in the afternoon to a guest house that stands out for its exclusivity, privacy, and peace. The property has direct access to the beach and a kiosk with hammocks making it perfect for celebrating weddings and events on the water.
Sites to visit from La Mar de Bien
- Lost City – 4 or 5 day guided tour
- Tayrona National Park - 15 km [from La Mar de Bien]
- Quebrada Valencia Cascades - 2.5 km [from La Mar de Bien]
- Flamenco Sanctuary – 1 hour en route to the town of Riohacha
- Boardwalk of Riohacha – where artisanal Wayuu bags are sold, an hour and a half
- Tire ride along Don Diego and Tayronaca rivers (Tairona ruins) – 5 minutes
- Palomino Tourist town and tire rides along the rivers – approximately 25 km